March is here—can you believe a new month is already here? Now that the weather is warming up, now is the time to enjoy the outdoors and events taking place (before the cold comes back). This month, grab your friends and family and check out these 5 fun events taking place in Salt Lake City.
- Irish Rising! St Patrick’s Day Parade: March 12, 2016
- Come join the festivities and enjoy a fun day of Irish culture and arts in this fun St. Patrick’s day parade. The parade starts at 10 AM so grab the kiddies and come on out.
- Peery’s Egyptian Theater Presents Celtic Celebration: March 12, 2016
- Enjoy a night of Celtic dance inspired from Irish and Scottish culture.
- Tickets are $12 and doors open at 6:30 PM.
- Kissin’ the Blarney Stone: March 16, 2016
- Celebrate your Irish heritage (or lack thereof) with real Irish slang, treats and fun along with author Jordan McCollum. rapid!
- Ogden’s Dinosaur Park Egg Hunt: March 26, 2016
- We’ll have treats, crafts, paleontology presentations, train rides, and more!
- Colorfest Afterparty: March 26, 2016
- The ColorFest AfterParty is an all-day music festival, just down the road from the Festival of Colors.
What fun events are you planning on attending this month? Tell us about them below in the comments below.